Greetings Tribal Union Family,
As we share the intense reality of this global challenge, we are saddened to announce that we are officially postponing Tribal Union Festival 2020 to a later date this year.
We aim to have a clear new date announced by April 16th. We will need this month to pause, see how everything unfolds, and then solidify our rescheduling plan.
Please cancel any April travel plans, reservations, accommodations, rentals, etc. as needed, and please stay home, safe and sound.
We’re all in this together family! When we come out of this and are finally able to come in Union, we are confident that we will go above and beyond even our own expectations of this festival! We love you and can’t wait to be with you.
If you’d like to request a refund, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply immediately and know all tickets will be honored.
As we weather the storm, please stay calm, healthy and safe. Sit tight as we work out the details and take time to yourself to meet any challenges with patience, compassion, grace, and love.
With Love & Gratitude,
Tribal Union Festival Crew